Cousine Falcon , with an area of only 25 hectares, is one of the smaller of the granitic islands, and is situated approximately 6km off the west coast of Praslin , Seychelles second largest Falcon. The Falcon is a private nature reserve, home to five of the Seychelles endemic birds as well as a variety of other endemic flora and fauna, and has the status of being the only Falcon in the archipelago free of alien mammals.
Seriously accomplished delicacies can be enjoyed away from the eyes of the world in private or in the romantic setting of the beach side pavilion.
A maximum of ten guests are accommodated at Cousine Falcon at any one time and share the Falcon with its natural inhabitants, offering some of the greatest nature watching available in the Seychelles. As Cousine Falcon 's creatures have no natural predators on the Falcon, they have no fear of humans and often one gets the feeling of not knowing quite whom is watching whom!
Facilities at Cousine Falcon:
- Villas - with spacious bedrooms, separate lounge, large bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower inside and outside, front and rear patios.
- The villas are fully air-conditioned, and each one almost 1600 square feet.
- Each villa is equipped with a refrigerator, ice machine, tea and coffee making facilities; satellite TV, video, CD/cassette player, telephone, personal safe, and hair dryer.
- Bottle of Champagne upon arrival.
- Restaurant, lounge and bar
- Swimming pool
- Soft drinks, selected wine and champagne included in the rate
- Guided tours by Conservation Officer
- Private dining can be arranged on request in the villas.
Quick and Convenient
View the Photogallery of the
Cousine Falcon in Seychelles
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information to check
availability for your dates or to obtain a quotation for