The luxurious Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa lies where earth, sea and sky meet, poised above Atlantic rollers and flanked by the majestic Table Mountain and her Twelve Apostles mountain range in glorious Cape Town, South Africa.
This intimate five star hotel fully lives up to its stunning location, with exceptional standards of service.
To be remarkable, the 46 deluxe guestrooms and 24 luxurious suites at the Twelve Apostles only really need a window; thoughtfully, the hotel has provided much more besides. Set in four secluded and individual wings linked to the public areas via airy walkways, all are decorated with understated elegance and feature as standard a wide range of amenities, including 24 hour room service, individual air-conditioning, entertainment centres with DVD, and plush bathrobes and slippers. Rooms are either mountain or sea-facing and priced accordingly.
The Twelve Apostles:
- dedicated co-ordinator expertly attends to every detail
- full secretarial support
- meetings and banqueting rooms for up to 90 people
- private dining and banqueting facilities
- customised menus for corporate, social or theme'd events
- specially theme'd meeting breaks
- state-of-the-art audio visual equipment available
- telephone, fax and modem lines available
- in house cinema/screening room