Day 01 - 04: Phinda Private Game Reserve
Upon your arrival at Johannesburg International Airport a CC Africa Representative will meet you, and assist you with your connecting scheduled charter flight to Phinda Private Game Reserve.
Phinda nestles between the Ubombo Mountains in the west, and the azure sweep of the Indian Ocean in the east. You will be welcomed to Phinda by your game ranger and transferred to your lodge. Four overnights at Phinda Private Game Reserve on a full board basis, including game-drives and guided interpretive nature walks exploring the reserve’s seven eco-systems. Phinda Adventures are an optional extra -- your ranger will advise which of the adventures are best suited to your interests.
Spend four overnights at Phinda Rock Lodge. Your stay is on a fully inclusive basis and includes all scheduled game viewing activities offered by the lodge.
Day 05: Pretoria
After your early morning game activity and breakfast depart on scheduled charter flight back to Johannesburg International Airport. Upon arrival at Johannesburg International Airport a CC Africa representative will meet you and transfer you to Pretoria.
Pretoria is the Administrative Capital of South Africa, with grand buildings with most of the foreign embassies located here, thus giving the whole city a dignified presence. Enjoy the tranquil and elegant Illyria House, set in a secure ambassadorial area. Be pampered in the romantic ambience at the elegant Illyria House, surrounded by a collection of fine antiques and 17th century tapestries. With only six en-suite double rooms, exceptional hospitality and cuisine are assured. The recently opened Aquarius Wellness Spa has a full time beautician on the premises. Relax with the various personalized treatments available.
Illyria House. Your stay is on a fully inclusive basis and includes beauty and wellness treatments.
Day 06 & 07: Rovos Rail
Transfer to Rovos Rail Station to board the world’s most luxurious train.
For many visitors to South Africa, there's no finer way to see the country than on the popular weekly journeys between Pretoria and Cape Town (or vv). Highlights of the north and southbound routes include visits to the historic village of Matjiesfontein, a 100-year-old refreshment stop in the arid Karoo, and Kimberley (city of De Beers), the diamond boom-town that's home to the Big Hole (the world's largest man-made excavation), passing through the Hex River Valley, through the Winelands and finally ending at the coast.
Spend two nights onboard Rovos Rail. Your stay is on a fully inclusive basis
Day 08 – 11: Cape Town
You will be collected from Cape Town Station after your arrival and transferred by road to the Cape Grace Hotel.
You can hire a rental car for your time in the city or pre-book any guided tours that you may wish to take, such as Cape Point, Table Mountain and Winelands. In the package we have included a picnic basket with chauffer drive transfer to the Cape Town beach of your choice Clifton/Camps Bay/Bakoven Beach
Spend three nights at Cape Grace Hotel in a luxury room on a bed and breakfast basis
Transfer to Cape Town International Airport in time for your connecting flight.
End of services
** Rates are subject to a minimum of two guests travelling. **
** Tours spanning over two or more date periods, will be costed up according to accurate rates at the time of quoting. **
D = Deluxe
- Double or Twin accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Return Scheduled charter flights to and from Phinda
- Phinda includes: Three mails daily, Teas and coffees, Two game-drives daily in open 4x4 safari vehicles, Refreshments on game drives, bush walks (1 hour) accompanied by experienced armed trackers, subject to availability, riverboat cruises and canoeing, Emergency medical evacuation insurance, Laundry
- Scheduled transfer from Johannesburg International Airport
- Scheduled transfer Illyria House to Pretoria Station
- Rovos Rail includes: All meals and beverages on board
- Private transfer from Cape Town station to Cape Grace Hotel
- Classical Cape Picnic basket to enjoy on Clifton/Camps Bay/Bakoven Beach
- Personalised Travel Journal
- Private transfer from Cape Grace to Cape Town International Airport
- Government bed levy
- Gratuities, porterage and all items of a personal nature
- Child minder rates (unless otherwise specified)
- Meals other than those stated
- All scheduled domestic and international flights, visas & airport taxes
- Additional day tours and entrance fees
- Single room & traveller supplement
- All drinks (except at CC Africa Lodges)
- At Phinda: Champagne, cognacs, cellar wines, cigars & cigarettes
- Day tours in Cape Town, supplement for private transfers
- Additional activities at Phinda
Quick and Convenient
Email email@example.com for further information to check
availability for your dates for Itinerary